Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Nov/Dec



James and I have been staying busy with work and school. James has been doing a lot of wood firings and has a lot of new work to photograph. We both finished classes in mid-December and have been relaxing around home a lot since. The girls from my work gave me a baby shower luncheon; I'm 10 days from my due date in this picture. We got our first snow a few weeks ago, and there is still a lot of snow on the ground. James went snowboarding with friends - the resort is less than ten minutes away. We checked out Flagstaff's Lowell Observatory a few days ago (they discovered Pluto there). We will spend the next week getting ready for baby to come and getting lots of rest. Happy holidays to everyone! Krista & James

3 comments:

lola nini said...

we're all excited for the arrival of Bayani. Do you know that Bayan means town? Is that going to be her nickname? I'm scrambling looking for baby necessities I hope to mail in the next few days. keep us posted.

Unknown said...

Wow, Krista! You are all baby!!
Bonnie told me about the pic and I had to see it with my own eyes! Congratulations!!!

love,
Angie (your old roommate)
alustrick@aol.com

Unknown said...

Wow! Are you sure there weren't two in there? (You'd better check Sarah's suitcase before she leaves just to make sure) I think I heard that twins run in the family. Hmm, someone was a twin...Who was it..
Love,
One of the twins
(the somewhat less evil one ;)